The University Marketing and Communications office hires UW Oshkosh students to work as photographers/videographers, graphic designers and Web content interns. View our available internship opportunities on TitanJobs/Handshake.
Photography/Videography interns get behind-the-scenes access to UW Oshkosh athletic and campus events, gain experience working with lighting and other studio equipment and learn photo processing and archiving techniques.
- Take photos at University athletic and campus events.
- Edit your own photos under the direction of the photography and videography services manager.
- Learn the basics of image management and archiving techniques.
Graphic Design Internship
An excellent opportunity for an aspiring graphic designer to work with an award-winning team of artists to promote UW Oshkosh.
- Develop graphic designs for UW Oshkosh marketing materials and publications.
- Assist with layouts and prepress production.
- Assist the design staff with electronic revisions, mock-ups and other duties as need.
Web Content Internship
Help update the University’s Web presence to responsive websites by completing competitive analysis, Google Analytics analysis, setting up new site navigation/structure, designing page layouts within the content management system, presenting to clients and writing and editing content based on SEO research.
- Serve as junior project manager on Web projects.
- Learn how to build sites using content management system, WordPress.
- Train clients on using the CMS and assist clients with basic troubleshooting.