Banners are available on first come, first serve basis. Banners are available to be checked out or returned during regular office hours Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4: 30 p.m.
Only current UW Oshkosh staff, faculty and student leaderships are eligible to checkout banners.
- Banners must be used for University-related events only.
- Banners are to be personally handled by the individual who requested them. If they are to be shipped, they must be properly packaged and protected from potential damage.
- In the case of damaged or missing equipment, the requesting department will assume the cost of replacement or repair (equipment includes stand, banner and case). Estimated $300 charge each.
- Banners should not be exposed to damaging elements (rain, wind, sand, dust, etc.)
- Banners are to be returned in the same condition they were in upon checkout. A second instance of damage will result in the department no longer having access to checkout banners.
- Banners and matching bags are labeled accordingly. Banners are to be returned in the proper bags.
- Banners are to be returned by the date specified below. If not returned by this date, the requesting department is subject to a late fee of $20 per day.